G in Sri Lanka three
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Am off soon!
Stay tuned for the 3rd adventure to Sri Lanka!!! :) I can tell I'm getting ready to go back because I keep having nightmares about snakes. Last night I dreamt that my family was playing baseball with a rattlesnake and it kept getting hit towards me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
volleyball at Negombo
stacey being greeted with flowers before her lecture
getting ready for Stacey's lecture on special ed
saying bye
the kids at Fridsro
Badminton tourney at Fridsro!!
Sandamali's special ed school
our room at Fridsro!!
our sweet driver in Colombo picking us up at 1am for a 2.5 hour to Kandy
Tha Chang
Grand Palace
Getting a taxi in Bangkok
mmm.... dinner on the plane!!
Stacey and I at LAX
Mr. Sloth
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(1)
Am off soon!
About Me
Gerilyn
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment